Are you tired of wasting HOURS posting to your social media channels with ZERO results?
Social media is the largest growing segment of the internet with over 78% of users researching a brand's social media presence before they make a purchase decision. Your company's social media platforms are often your customer's first impression of your brand, and if they are outdated or uninspiring, you may lose that customer and a potential sale. It's therefore vital that your business knows how to find and engage with your customers online. Unfortunately, research shows that nine out of ten companies don't have a social media strategy.
Does your business have a social media strategy? Do you know who your target audience is and how to reach them? Do you know what your social media objective is and how it ties in with your overall business objectives?
If you can't answer those basic questions, it's time to develop a strategy to ensure your social media efforts are worthwhile. Sure, you can use social media without a strategy but that's like trying to run before you can walk: you might get somewhere, but eventually you'll fall. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for people who have a basic understanding of social media and want to learn how to use it strategically. It's ideal for people or teams who are already managing their social media channels but aren't getting the results they expect.
During this workshop you will learn:
- How to set social media objectives that support your business goals
- How to develop user personas of your ideal customer
- How to develop a consistent brand identity and tone of voice
- How to develop and promote your key messages
- How to develop a content strategy including 30+ content examples
- What social media management tools you can use to save you time
- What social media metrics you should track
- The basics of social media advertising
Each attendee will receive a workbook full of helpful worksheets so we can develop your social media strategy together during the workshop.
Your ticket includes refreshments.
Photos for promotional purposes may be taken during the workshop. If you do not want your photograph taken please notify me ahead of time.